Since 1992, Metal Works of High Point has provided turnkey contract metal fabrication solutions for our clients in the appliance, telecommunications, transportation, material handling, contract furniture, and other industries. As a second-generation family-owned and operated business, our work is personal to us, and we take pride in offering high-quality custom components with a focus on honesty, respect, and top-notch customer care.
When you work with us, you get the responsive, personalized service you’d expect from a small business combined with the high level of skill and advanced technology you’d want in an industry-leading manufacturer.
Why Metal Works?
Our expert team brings hundreds of years of combined experience to a facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and software, allowing us to deliver precise, high-quality products. From laser cutting, forming, and welding, everything we do is guided by our five core values:
- Honesty and Integrity. Do the right thing—even if no one would ever know. We speak and live the truth, and we strive to understand the needs of others.
- Dependability. Success requires hard work, and we’re willing to put it in. Our actions and efforts impact your business, and we don’t take that lightly.
- Respect. For ourselves, our teammates, our customers, and our community, we respect you and the work you do.
- Innovation. We love big ideas and using new technology to solve old problems. We’re committed to staying on top of technological advancements and metal fabrication trends to offer the best solutions for our customers.
- Commitment to Excellence. Every day, we illustrate our will to win, our desire for success, and commitment to helping you reach your full potential.
We aim to help our clients reduce costs and improve delivery times without sacrificing quality. To that end, we will always invest in high-end technology and the education and training that goes with it to ensure we’re providing the solutions our clients need.
Experienced Contract Metal Fabrication Since 1992
We’re proud to offer American quality and craftsmanship to our clients on a local, national, and international level. In our ISO 9001:2015 compliant facility, we use bar-coded scheduling software and ERP technology to give us a “real time” look at your product at any point in the process, from design to manufacturing. This allows us to provide accurate lead times and order tracking. Our welders are D 1.1 certified, and we hold ourselves to the highest industry standards.
Our custom metal fabrication capabilities include:
- Laser Cutting Services
- CNC Forming
- Manual and Robotic Welding
- Machining and Multi-Axis Lathe
- Powder Coating/Metal Finishing
We specialize in metal components and assemblies, and we meet the growing demand for medium to high volume orders of weldments, sheet metal panels, and more with lead times of approximately three to six weeks, depending upon the scope of the project. Our experience covers a wide range of materials, including mild carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass.
Partner with Metal Works
With a proven record of success spanning thousands of projects in the last three decades, Metal Works of High Point has become a trusted contract manufacturing partner. With our specialized services, years of experience, and commitment to growth and innovation, we’re here to provide high-quality metal fabrication solutions now and for years to come. Every project is given personalized attention, which is how we’re able to manage even the most complex designs and manufacturing challenges. Contact us to learn more about custom metal manufacturing, or request a quote to get started on your next project.