Metal Works’ utilizes the latest technology and systems to insure parts are produced to your specifications. All parts start with a detailed bill of materials which serves as the recipe on how to make a particular item. Accompanying the bill of materials is a detailed blueprint that our engineers produce utilizing 3D modeling software. Through each step of the fabrication process quality checks are performed and every process is bar-coded which provides us excellent visibility of your parts in process and enables us to schedule effectively. Our goal is to produce all parts correctly every time and on time.
- Excellent at providing design assistance
- Fast and accurate quotes.
- Cad/Cam software includes Solid Edge, Autocad, Metamation, and Teksoft.
- We are able to utilize .dxf, .dwg, .asm, .prt, and .stp drawing formats.
- Visual Manufacturing information system: This complete and well maintained ERP system controls all information starting from order entry to invoicing. It maintains information pertaining to our raw materials, part numbers, Bills of Materials, order tracking, scheduling and finances.
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant.